AirBlades

Suggestion on some items

В теме 7 сообщений

I am very happy to know that our Server's admins are always listening and answering to us. This server is such a great one for both paid and free user.

For playing MaxMu for a few months, I think that the rate for creating Ore from Cherry Blossom Branch should be increased by a minor value. The fact is that we often spend lots of time and zen (up to hundreds of billion of zen) creating Ore from Red flowers but just obtain them by a few quantities. I am supposed that the higher rate of Ore will encourage players to spend more times on this server.

Thank you so much!

1 пользователю понравился пост

Поделиться сообщением

do you want ore of jewel from Cherry Blossom to fall more often ?

Поделиться сообщением

Then in a day already these stones will lose all meaning. + with vip status, you can create stones with 100% probability. Your offer will kill interest with these stones

Поделиться сообщением

But even with vip status, I cannot obtain more Ore than usual. It seems that the rate for getting Ore at VIP and free users are the same

Поделиться сообщением

14 hours ago, AirBlades said:

But even with vip status, I cannot obtain more Ore than usual. It seems that the rate for getting Ore at VIP and free users are the same

bad idea :(

Поделиться сообщением

My suggestion is to raise the rate of dropping custom jewels from cherry blossom, just by a minor value. I think you may consider fixing it in VIP users instead. Thanks for listening to me

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти